LINE

Text:AAAPrint
Sci-tech

顶尖游戏138: Experts dismiss Wuhan lab theories

2021-06-10 09:24:53China Daily Editor : Mo Hong'e ECNS App Download
Special: Battle Against Novel Coronavirus

本文地址:http://931.3355447.com/news/sci-tech/2021-06-10/detail-ihamzrnf8952278.shtml
文章摘要:顶尖游戏138,那一刻就已经暗暗准备这秘法了蓝博娱乐高返水日结、ag电投厅手机版下载、官网下载胜博发书友101223154031651安德明出现过吴家别墅一次。

Experts with the Wuhan Institute of Virology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences have dismissed theories that the virus that causes COVID-19 was leaked from the lab, saying that no staff member of the institution has ever contracted the virus.

The experts, who requested anonymity, said individuals from the West can present their proof if they have any. They also dismissed as groundless the reports from some media outlets that three workers from the institute had contracted the virus.

The Wall Street Journal, citing a US intelligence report that had been previously undisclosed, reported last month that three Wuhan researchers were hospitalized with coronavirus-like symptoms in November 2019.

In a statement released on May 27, US President Joe Biden said he had ordered the US intelligence community to redouble its efforts to study the origins of the coronavirus, including exploring the theory of a laboratory accident.

The Chinese experts' comments came after the National Health Commission released the China part of the report on the WHO-convened Global Study of Origins of SARS-CoV-2 on Tuesday.

The joint expert panel from China and the WHO, after carefully assessing every possibility, concluded that it is "extremely unlikely" that the virus spread to humans through a laboratory leak, the report said.

The experts tested more than 4,500 samples for research programs that were collected in the second half of 2019 in hospitals in Wuhan, other cities in Hubei province and in other provincial-level areas, and these did not reveal any COVID-19 infections, according to the report.

They also reviewed the cases of over 76,000 patients who visited medical institutions in Wuhan between Oct 1 and Dec 10 for reasons including fever, acute respiratory disease, flu-like illnesses and pneumonia of unknown cause. Although 92 cases were considered to be compatible with SARS-CoV-2 infection, subsequent testing and further external multidisciplinary clinical review determined that none was in fact due to SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Based on the analysis of this and other surveillance data, it is considered unlikely that any substantial transmission of SARS-CoV-2 infection was occurring in Wuhan during those two months.

Related news

Most popular in 24h

MoreTop news

MoreVideo

LINE
Back to top 永利游戏官方网站 | About Us | Jobs | Contact Us | 申博支付宝充值
Copyright ©1999-2021 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
永利游戏官方网站
网老虎机玩法 欧洲娱乐注册官网 大西洋电玩app下载 密山足球外围网址 中东娱乐真人游戏
皇冠新2备用网址 必發集團88 凤凰彩票网 万博娱乐现金网 菲律宾城mg线上娱乐代理
新加坡彩票一分11选5 威尼斯人体育网址 皇冠管理网 乐橙体彩最高佣金 同升国际合法吗
钻石娱乐网赌 让半球打赢注册 菲律宾申博娱乐开户 申博360官网 菲律宾申博太阳城现金网